Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome Galt Members

The information highway between the Greens Department and our membership has now been constructed. My goal with this blog is to weekly update the membership with what it is we do and why we do it. Depending on the time of year we will manage the frequency of the blog accordingly. I wish for our golfers to better understand what it takes to manage our facility and have a direct link to myself if there are any questions. Greg has challenged the department mangers to improve and expand our communication throughout the club and I feel this is the perfect medium for the Greens Department to do it through.


Bear with me as I enter the world of blogging as green as they come. I will try to use current photographs, links to educational websites and journals to help relay our message. I encourage insightful dialog with our members and will do my best to answer all of your questions. I may even share a few home lawn and garden tips along the way.

No comments: